- Made In Italy
- Faux Leather Detail On Back
- Crew Neck Long Sleeve Knit
- 100% Premium Cotton Jersey
- Turn Garment Inside Out
- Machine Wash Cold With Like Colors
- Only Non- Chlorine Bleach If Needed
- Tumble Dry Low Remove Promptly
- Cool Iron If Needed Don't Iron Leather Detail
- Model wears size medium
- Model is 6'2" and has a collar size of 15.5"
- Fits true to size
Original: A Souvenir of Velazquez by John Everett Millais
Crow Philosophy's affinity for art and popular culture has inspired the following contemporary edits of monumental works from the likes of Old Masters including Goya, Titian, Velázquez and Bronzino.
From time to time we offer images and insight on subjects we find interesting and topical. We hope you enjoy these appropriations of Old Master paintings.
This interview with Crow Philosophy Creative Director, Tom Puls, discusses the origins of CROW PHILOSOPHY, the brands fashion orientation and influences from the areas of philosophy and art. Interesting comments on the artisits, Peter Beard and Jeff Koons.
In Episode 2, our guy, musician and composer Moses Christopher, plays one of his songs on the streets of the Meatpacking district, transcending as he plays on. Talented and original, he exudes style and confidence in Crow Philosophy while doing what he enjoys.
We all want to know where we are going. Take a look.